Standard: ISO 10019
GUIDELINES FOR THE SELECTION OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CONSULTANTS AND USE OF THEIR SERVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard provides guidance for the selection of quality management system consultants and the use of their services.
It is intended to assist organizations when selecting a quality management system consultant. It gives guidance on the process for evaluating the competence of a quality management system consultant and provides confidence that the organization's needs and expectations for the consultant's services will be met.
NOTE 1 This International Standard is not intended to be used for certification purposes.
NOTE 2 This International Standard addresses the realization of a quality management system but, at the same time, could be used with appropriate adaptation for the realization of any other management systems.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10019|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 14.view more