Standard: IEC 60034-11-3
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES PART 11: BUILT-IN THERMAL PROTECTION CHAPTER 3: GENERAL RULES FOR THERMAL PROTECTORS USED IN THERMAL PROTECTION SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter applies to thermal protectors intended for use with rotating electrical machines with a rated voltage less than or equal to 660 V and a rated output less than or equal to 1 1 kW and which comply with the requirements of I EC Publication 34- 1: Rotating Electrical Machines, Part 1: Rating and Performance.
Notes 1. — Thermal protectors may be used on machines of other ratings by special agreement between the manufacturers of the machine and the protector. These rules do not apply to thermal detectors which operate to interrupt the control circuit of the switching device to the machine.
2.— Additional rules may apply to equipment such as household appliances or machines used in explosive atmospheres because of particular application requirements.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-11-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|