Standard: UFC 1-300-05A
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These Architectural and Engineering Instructions (AEI) provides design and engineering elements of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) with policy and technical guidance for design of small projects (e.g., usually under $500,000, however some contracts can have a cumulative value of $3-4 million), including maintenance and repair type design and services projects supporting military installations.
This AEI is effective immediately and applies to the design and engineering elements within the responsibility of the Director of Military Programs of all Major Subordinate Commands (MSC), District Commands, and other USACE Field Offices having Military Construction (MILCON) "technical product" responsibilities. Hereafter referred to as "Design Agency." This AEI does not apply to Civil Works elements of USACE.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 1-300-05a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|