Standard: UFC 2-000-01
ARMY PLANNING AND DESIGN EXECUTION IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
This document provides guidance to be used for the execution and submittal of Army real property master plans; Short Range Component - Five Year Development Plan of the Capital Investment Strategy; military construction projects for intergovernmental coordination, review with comments, and approval by the National Capital Planning Commission and the Commission of Fine Arts.
These instructions are applicable to all Army installations or departments in the National Capital Region.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 2-000-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.view more