Standard: GAMA - NO. 5
SPECIFICATION NO. 5 TRANSITION TRAINING MASTER SYLLABUS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE. This advisory circular (AC) informs all Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certificated pilots and flight instructors of the availability of industry-developed guidelines for pilots transitioning into high performance single and multiengine piston-powered small airplanes and single and multiengine turbopropeller small airplanes.
|Organization:||General Aviation Manufacturers Association|
|Document Number:||no. 5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|