Standard: UFC 3-260-03
AIRFIELD PAVEMENT EVALUATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document is for use in evaluating Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps Airfields and Heliports and is applicable to conventional-type pavements. The procedures presented include direct sampling and nondestructive testing techniques. The document also describes computer programs that can be used for pavement evaluation.
This document presents criteria for evaluation of the load-carrying capacity of pavements used (or to be used) for the support of aircraft. An evaluation is conducted to assess the allowable traffic that a pavement can sustain for given loading conditions or the allowable load for a given amount of traffic without producing unexpected or uncontrolled distress.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-260-03|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 49.