Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000007
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers the Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for chemicals, material and products. The MSDS will provide information on various aspects of these material(s) (substances or preparations) concerning safety, health and environmental protection. The MSDS supplies, for these aspects, basic knowledge of the material(s) and gives recommendations on protective measures and emergency actions. The objective of the MSDS is to communicate consistent information on health, safety, and environmental matters of material(s). The MSDS is a means of transferring essential hazard information (including information on transport, handling, storage and emergency actions) from the supplier of a material(s) to the recipient of the product. It may also be used to transfer this information to institutions, services and other bodies that play a role in dealing with the material(s).
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000007|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.