Standard: ISO 10049
ALUMINIUM ALLOY CASTINGS - VISUAL METHOD FOR ASSESSING THE POROSITY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies a visual method for assessing the porosity1) of the machined surface of aluminium alloy castings.
NOTE 1 The method cannot be used for assessing porosity present on radiograms.
1) General terms for small blisters, sponging and (possibly) non-metallic inclusions.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10049|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.