Standard: UFC 3-270-03
CONCRETE CRACK AND PARTIAL-DEPTH SPALL REPAIR
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Preface. This handbook contains information on current practices (as of September 1998) for the repair of cracks and spalls in concrete pavements as well as on the selection of materials and equipment. This handbook is intended for use as a field handbook for airfield concrete pavement repair for all U.S. Navy, Army, and Air Force facilities; however, the techniques for repair can be used for other concrete pavements as well. References are provided for additional information on pavement repair practices not addressed in this manual. Tables 1.1. and 1.2. list applicable American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) specifications and American Concrete Institite (ACI) publications. AF Records Disposition. Ensure that all records created by this handbook are maintained and disposed of IAW AFMAN 37-139, “Records Disposition Schedule.”
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-270-03|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.