Standard: UFC 4-740-16
DESIGN: MILITARY RECREATION CENTERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC provides guidelines for evaluating, planning, and designing Military Recreation Centers (MRCs). The information in this Guide applies to the design of all new construction projects as well as renovation projects. Renovation projects should update existing facilities to meet the guidance and criteria within budgetary constraints. This guide is not intended as a substitution during design for thorough review by individual Program Managers and Operations Staff in the appropriate Service.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-740-16|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.