Standard: IEC 60052
VOLTAGE MEASUREMENT BY MEANS OF STANDARD AIR GAPS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
IEC 60052 sets forth recommendations concerning the construction and use of standard air gaps for the measurement of peak values of the following four types of voltage:
a) alternating voltages of power frequencies;
b) full lightning impulse voltages;
c) switching impulse voltages;
d) direct voltages.
Air gaps constructed and used in accordance with this standard represent IEC standard measuring devices in accordance with IEC 60060-2 and are primarily intended for performance checks of high voltage measuring systems.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60052|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60052||Change Type:||Update Date: 1960-01-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|