Standard: UFC 3-230-16FA
DRAINAGE AND EROSION CONTROL STRUCTURES FOR AIRFIELDS AND HELIPORTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual provides design criteria for common drainage and erosion-control structures for airfields and heliports, cover requirements for several types of pipe for varying wheel loads, and protection of storm drains against freezing conditions in seasonal frost areas.
This manual discusses water disposal methods which ensure the safe and efficient operation of airport and heliport facilities, to describe an efficient drainage system, and to detail problems that can be caused by inadequate drainage systems.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-16fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 19.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.