Standard: IEC 60044-5
INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS . PART 5: CAPACITOR VOLTAGE TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60044 applies to new single-phase capacitor voltage transformers connected between line and ground for system voltages Um ≥ 72,5 kV at power frequencies from 15 Hz to 100 Hz. They are intended to supply a low voltage for measurement, control and protective functions.
The capacitor voltage transformer can be equipped with or without carrier-frequency accessories for power line carrier-frequency (PLC) application at carrier frequencies from 30 kHz to 500 kHz.
This standard replaces IEC 60186 regarding capacitor voltage transformers.
Three standards formed the basis for this IEC 60044-5 standard:
− IEC 60044-2, concerning inductive voltage transformers;
− IEC 60358, concerning coupling capacitors and capacitor dividers;
− IEC 60481, concerning coupling devices for power line carrier (PLC) systems.
The measurement application includes both indication measuring and revenue measuring.
NOTE Diagrams of capacitor voltage transformer to which this standard applies are given in Figures A.1 and A.2.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60044-5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 20.