Standard: GME 01030-1
ELECTRIC WINDSHIELD WASHER SYSTEM PART 1: GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
For all electric windshield washer systems.
Pumps which are employed in high-pressure headlamp cleaning systems are not covered by this specification.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 01030-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 01030-1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-05-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|GME 01030-1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-05-01||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.