Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-41: PART 1
MOD PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR RELIABILITY AND MAINTAINABILITY PART 1: RELIABILITY DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Part of the Defence Standard emphasizes the importance of achieving the highest standard of design and gives details of the disciplines that shall be adopted by Contractor and customer and shall apply to all stages in the life of Service equipment for which it is specified.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-41: part 1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 33.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 13.