Standard: IEC 60050-603
INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL VOCABULARY CHAPTER 603: GENERATION, TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION OF ELECTRICITY - POWER SYSTEM PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard has been prepared by I EC Technical Committee No. 1 : Terminology.
It is the third chapter of a series of five chapters covering the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. The division into chapters is in accordance with the following plan:
Chapter 601 : General
Chapter 602: Generation
Chapter 603 : Power system planning and management
Chapter 604: Operation
Chapter 605: Substations
These chapters constitute a revision of Group 25 of the second edition of the IEV, published in 1965.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60050-603|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60050-603||Change Type: A1||Revision: 1.0||Status: ACTV|
|IEC 60050-603||Change Type:||Revision: 1.0||Status: ACTV|