Standard: UFC 4-213-12
DRYDOCKING FACILITIES CHARACTERISTICS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC presents drydocking facilities characteristics in tabular and figure form for graving drydocks, marine railways and lifts. Plans are also presented indicating the locations of drydocking facilities in naval shipyards or other naval shore installations.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-213-12|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|