Standard: RTCA DO-251
U.S. NATIONAL AIRSPACE SYSTEM (NAS) PLAN FOR AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES DATA LINK (PHASE 1, EN ROUTE CONUS IMPLEMENTATION)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The "Plan" document captures the work of the data link issues team from which SC-194 evolved. This publication documents the aviation community's consensus on the evolution and implementation path for Air Traffic Services via data link utilizing the ATN in the U.S. National Airspace System.
|Document Number:||rtca do-251|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.