Standard: UFC 4-310-02N
DESIGN: CLEAN ROOMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
This UFC is comprised of two sections. Chapter 1 introduces this UFC and provides a listing of references to other Tri-Service documents closely related to the subject. Appendix A contains the full text copy of the previously released Military Handbook (MIL-HDBK) on this subject. This UFC serves as criteria until such time as the full text UFC is developed from the MIL-HDBK and other sources.
This UFC provides general criteria for the design of clean rooms.
Note that this document does not constitute a detailed technical design, maintenance or operations manual, and is issued as a general guide to the considerations associated with the design of clean rooms.
This UFC applies to all Navy service elements and Navy contractors preparing designs of clean rooms: all other DoD agencies may use this document unless explicitly directed otherwise.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-310-02n|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|