Standard: AA DSE2
DRAFTING STANDARDS FOR ALUMINUM EXTRUDED PRODUCTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Because of the constant exchange of Extrusion Profile Drawings between customers and extruders, a uniform method of preparing such drawings will be highly beneficial to both.
Certain basic methods of dimensioning, for example, are important to enable the extruder to maintain reasonable efficiency in the manufacture of extrusion tools and in the inspection of extruded material. Adoption of these dimensioning methods by the customer will help insure that the extruder will obtain a suitable and economical product.
It is hoped, therefore, that extrusion customers will prepare their profile drawings in conformity with the practices suggested herein.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa dse2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|