Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000241
ADHESIVE, ONE-PART, EPOXY, STRUCTURAL - METAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification details the performance requirements for an adhesive suitable for structurally bonding automotive component parts. The adhesive shall be a nonsag material capable of bonding through all approved oils and drawing compounds for plain steel, galvanized, aluminum, and zincrometal substrates. The adhesive must be homogeneous and free of lumps and unmixed particles. The uncured material must be weld through and flame resistant. It must withstand production phosphating, ELPO and ELPO bake temperatures up to 204° C and cure when exposed to production paint oven temperatures. If adhesive degradation results in areas where soldering, brazing or mig welding occurs, no corrosion of the substrates shall result from the degradation.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000241|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|