Standard: AA - BCS
BAR CODE SYMBOLOGY STANDARD FOR CODE 39
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard describes the requirements for generating and utilizing Code 39. With special attention to specific details, this standard addresses Code 39 uses involving customers and suppliers.
Code 39 specifications may be varied to suit particular applications, but this standard will provide a foundation for establishing and controlling the Code 39 system.
The word "should" is understood as a requirement to satisfy this standard; the word "should" is understood as a recommendation.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|