Standard: RTCA DO-247
ROLE OF THE GLOBAL NAVIGATION SATELLITE SYSTEM (GNSS) IN SUPPORTING AIRPORT SURFACE OPERATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The report presents material on airport surface operations and relates it to the use of GNSS. It is intended that the report provide background information for airport operators/users and equipment suppliers on the role of GNSS to support airport surface operations, and to provide guidance for the further development of performance standards. The report culminates with conclusions pertaining to the use of GNSS for airport surface operations and identifies issues requiring further study.
|Document Number:||rtca do-247|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|