Standard: ISO 10011-2
GUIDELINES FOR AUDITING QUALITY SYSTEMS - PART 2: QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR QUALITY SYSTEMS AUDITORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10011 gives guidance on qualification criteria for auditors.
It is applicable in the selection of auditors to perform quality systems audits as recommended in ISO 10011-1.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10011-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|