Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000225
ADHESIVE, TAPE, PROMOTOR
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers the physical and performance properties of solvent-based adhesion promoters that are designed to increase the bond strength of double-coated tapes. Type I can be used on PVC, most painted surfaces, fiberglass, acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS, steel, and urethanes. Type II is similar to Type I except it contains a fluorescent pigment that is visible under ultraviolet light. Type III can be used on polyolefins, polyethylene, polypropylene, EPDM rubber, and thermoplastic elastomers. Type IV is similar to Type III except with higher solids content for use in applications where a heavier deposit is required. If no Type is indicated, use Type III.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000225|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|