Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 03415
PRECAST PRESTRESSED CONCRETE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. This section specifies precast prestressed concrete construction including design not shown, fabrication, erection, and other related items including bearing pads and anchorage.
B. Precast prestressed concrete includes // single tees // double tees // hollow- core slabs // beams and spandrels // columns // I beams/box beams // tee/keystone joists // step units // ribbed wall panels //.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 03415|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|