Standard: IEC 60050-101
INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL VOCABULARY PART 101: MATHEMATICS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Part 101 deals only with some fields of mathematics which are particularly useful for IEV. According to the case, the chosen point of view is mathematically or physically oriented.
The definitions of mathematical concepts are not intended to be complete mathematical definitions, but are given for identification and terminology.
The letter symbols and mathematical signs are given for information only. The relevant international standards are IEC 60027 and ISO 31.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60050-101|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60050-101||Change Type:||Update Date: 1977-01-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.