Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 2
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 2: GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REPRODUCTION OF OPERATIONAL AND SERVICING PUBLICATIONS (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Publications shall be prepared simultaneously in both French and English. The contracts for reproduction may be separate from the preparation contract (Chap.1) and will be placed with the intention that publications shall be produced by the User country to common standards, as indicated in this chapter, unless otherwise stated in the contract. Any variation of the following general rules, as applicable to a particular class of publication, will be given in the following chapters.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.