Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 08450
REVOLVING ENTRANCE DOORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. Section includes: Revolving entrance doors including enclosures and related components as follows:
1. 3-wing conventional manual manually initiated power assisted automatic revolving doors.
2. 4-wing conventional manual manually initiated power assisted automatic revolving doors.
B. Include automatic operator.
C. Adjacent sidelights and transom framing.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 08450|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|