Standard: ECIA - EIA CB 8
LIST OF APPROVAL AGENCIES, U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES, IMPACTING ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE OF THE BULLETIN
The purpose of this Bulletin is to provide general and summarized information to engineering and marketing personnel of the U.C: electronics industry concerning Agencies, both in the U.S. and in foreign countries which exercise some form of approval authority over components used in electronic equipment and the equipment itself. The exact nature of this authority and i t s associated requirements and tests should be ascertained through direct contact with the agency itself.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Document Number:||eia cb 8|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|