Standard: IEC 60068-2-77
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING - PART 2-77: TESTS - TEST 77: BODY STRENGTH AND IMPACT SHOCK
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and object
This part of IEC 60068 provides test methods applicable to surface mounting devices (SMDs) made of glass or sintered materials such as capacitors, resistors and inductors incorporating ferrites. Two test methods exist: body strength and impact shock.
The object of both tests is to evaluate the mechanical stresses applied to SMDs during and after mounting; these tests look at different mechanical stresses. The relevant component specification shall specify which test method or methods are applicable.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-77|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|