Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-18: PART 3
AVIONIC DATA TRANSMISSION INTERFACE SYSTEMS PART 3: SIMPLEX AND HALF DUPLEX SERIAL DIGITAL TRANSMISSION INTERFACE SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard defines a 1 MHz serial, digital data transmission interface on which encoded words, with or without identification tags, are broadcast from a single transmitter to one or more receivers connected with transformer isolation, using transformer or direct coupled stubs on a screened, twisted pair cable (Interconnection). A point to point, half duplex interconnection is also defined in order to provide a two way communication capability.
The purpose of this Standard is to define a data transmission interface system which can meet the above requirement using the data bus transmission characteristics of Def Stan 00-18 (Part 2) so retaining complete compatibility with that Standard in the areas of hardware, installation techniques and Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) behaviour without the need for a separate controller, or status word responses.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-18: part 3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 13.