Standard: IEC 60068-2-70
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING - PART 2: TESTS - TEST XB: ABRASION OF MARKINGS AND LETTERINGS CAUSED BY RUBBING OF FINGERS AND HANDS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International standard provides a standard method to determine the resistance of markings and letterings on flat or curved surfaces against abrasion as may occur for example by manually operating actuators and keyboards. The method is also suitable to test the resistance against fluid contamination as may occur under normal use.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-70|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.