Standard: UFC 3-701-03
DOD FACILITIES PRICING GUIDE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To promote macro-level analysis and planning, DoD implemented a facility classification system that groups facilities with similar functions and units of measure into Facility Analysis Categories (FACs). For each of nearly four hundred FACs, this section identifies both sustainment and construction cost factors and the source upon which they are based. Whenever possible, cost factors have been based upon commercial benchmarks. As with the FACs they represent, these cost factors are intended for macro-level analysis and planning and are not suitable for individual facilities or projects.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-701-03|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|