Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 15835
RADIANT CEILING PANEL SYSTEM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Provide complete hydronic radiant panel ceiling system in all areas as scheduled and detailed on the mechanical and architectural plans and as herein specified. All scheduled radiant and non-radiant ceilings shall be furnished and installed under this Section. System shall include radiant acoustic panels with integral tube-on-sheet, matching non-radiant acoustic panels, interconnecting piping, suspension system, edge moldings, frame openings, and all necessary trim.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 15835|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|