Standard: UFC 3-250-03
STANDARD PRACTICE MANUAL FOR FLEXIBLE PAVEMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual prescribes materials, mix design procedures, and construction practices for flexible pavements.
This manual provides guidance for the preparation of drawings and specifications for road and airfield flexible pavements using asphalt cement materials. The term “asphalt” is used herein instead of bituminous (a generic term for both asphalt and tar materials) because this is the material most widely used in pavement construction. In current practice tar or coal-tar is used only in instances where fuel resistance is required. This manual also provides useful information for design engineers, laboratory personnel, and project managers concerning mix design, materials, production, and placement of the various asphalt mixtures.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-250-03|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 82.