Standard: AA NSSF
NON-SPECULAR SURFACE FINISH ON BARE OVERHEAD ALUMINUM CONDUCTORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard is intended, by means of diffuse reflectance measurement, to establish a uniformity of conductor finish which is acceptable to the user. Such a Standard will furnish a basis for consistent manufacturing process control.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa nssf|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|