Standard: UFC 3-700-02A
CONSTRUCTION COST ESTIMATES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document addresses all phases of construction cost estimating from planning phases through modification estimates during construction. The term construction includes remedial action environmental projects, dredging and other construction type work often implemented as service contracts. For the purposes of this document, the term cost engineer applies to all individuals, whether employed by the Government or under contract to the Government, who are engaged in the preparation or review of cost estimates.
This document establishes uniform guidance to describe methods, procedures, and formats for the preparation of construction cost estimates for U. S. Army Corps of Engineers projects. Guidance is also provided for the preparation of estimates for project/construction contract modifications.
This manual applies to all U. S. Army Corps of Engineers commands having military construction, civil works, and HTRW design responsibility.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-700-02a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|