Standard: ASME - ANSI N45.2.2
PACKAGING, SHIPPING, RECEIVING, STORAGE, AND HANDLING OF ITEMS FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS; QA CASES - DECEMBER 1978 (SEE ALSO NQA-1 AND NQA-2)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard defines the quality requirements related to packaging, shipping, receiving, storage, and handling of safety-related items for nuclear power plants and is intended to be used in conjunction with ANSI N45.2. The requirements may also be extended to other appropriate parts of nuclear power plants when specified in contract documents.
|Document Number:||ansi n45.2.2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI N45.2.2||Change Type:||Revision: 78||Status: INAC|
|ANSI N45.2.2||Change Type:||Update Date: 1972-01-01||Revision: 72||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.