Standard: ANSI C57.12.70
TERMINAL MARKINGS AND CONNECTIONS FOR DISTRIBUTION AND POWER TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard describes the terminal markings and connections for distribution and power transformers covered in American National Standards C57.12.00, C57.12.01, C57.12.10, C57.12.20, C57.12.21, C57.12.22, C57.12.23 C57.12.24, C57.12.25, C57.12.26, C57.12.30, and C57.12.40.
This standard does not describe terminal markings and connections of rectifier transformers; these are de- scribed in American National Standard Requirements, Terminology, and Test Code for Pool-Cathode Mercury-Arc Rectifier Transformers, ANSI C57.18-1964 (R1971).
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi c57.12.70|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 19.