Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 01310
NETWORK ANALYSIS SYSTEM (P3, PDM FORMAT)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. The Contractor shall develop a Network Analysis System (NAS) plan and schedule demonstrating fulfillment of the contract requirements, shall keep the network up-to-date in accordance with the requirements of this section and shall utilize the plan for scheduling, coordinating and monitoring work under this contract (including all activities of subcontractors, equipment vendors and suppliers). Conventional Critical Path Method (CPM) Precedence Diagramming Method (PDM) technique will be utilized to satisfy both time and cost applications. All schedule data and reports required under this specification section shall be based upon regular total float, not relative total float schedules.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 01310|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|