Standard: UFC 3-130-05
UTILITIES: ARTIC AND SUBARCTIC CONSTRUCTION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual applies to all U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force installations in the Arctic and Subarctic. Topics covered include water supply, wastewater collection, treatment and disposal, fire protection, utility distribution systems and the thermal calculation techniques needed for their cold regions design.
The purpose of this manual is to provide criteria and guidance for design of utility systems for military facilities in arctic and subarctic regions. Only design criteria unique to cold regions (the Arctic and Subarctic) are provided. Where conventional practice is acceptable, appropriate references are given.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-130-05|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 21.