Standard: JAG 5530.1 02/18/04
(CODE 17) PHYSICAL SECURITY AND LOSS PREVENTION CNLSC
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Enclosure (1) addresses physical security and loss prevention responsibilities, physical security measures, and minimum criteria for physical security. It does not address policy and procedures for the control and protection of classified material or information security.
To implement reference (a) and provide guidance and set forth uniform standards for the protection of personnel and property in activities subordinate to the Commander, Naval Legal Service Command (COMNAVLEGSVCCOM).
Applicability. This instruction applies to all assigned personnel and to all subordinate activities.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5530.1 02/18/04|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 5530.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1990-06-11||Status: INAC|