Standard: RTCA DO-254
DESIGN ASSURANCE GUIDANCE FOR AIRBORNE ELECTRONIC HARDWARE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document is intended to help aircraft manufacturers and the suppliers of aircraft electronic systems assure that electronic airborne equipment safely performs its intended function. The document identifies design life cycle processes for hardware that includes line replaceable units, circuit board assemblies, application specific integrated circuits (ASICs), programmable logic devices, etc. It also characterizes the objective of the design life cycle processes and offers a means of complying with certification requirements.
|Document Number:||rtca do-254|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|