Standard: IEC 60068-2-67
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING - PART 2: TESTS - TEST CY: DAMP HEAT, STEADY STATE, ACCELERATED TEST PRIMARILY INTENDED FOR COMPONENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard provides a standard test procedure for the purpose of evaluating, in an accelerated manner, the resistance of small electrotechnical products, primarily nonhermetically sealed components, to the deteriorative effect of damp heat.
The test is not intended to evaluate external effects such as corrosion and deformation.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-67|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|