Standard: UFC 4-216-02
DESIGN: MAINTENANCE FACILITIES FOR AMMUNITION, EXPLOSIVES AND TOXINS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
This UFC is comprised of two sections. Chapter 1 introduces this UFC and provides a listing of references to other Tri-Service documents closely related to the subject. Appendix A contains the full text copy of the previously released Military Handbook (MIL-HDBK) on this subject. This UFC serves as criteria until such time as the full text UFC is developed from the MIL-HDBK and other sources.
This UFC provides general criteria for the design of maintenance facilities for ammunition, explosives and toxins.
Note that this document does not constitute a detailed technical design, maintenance or operations manual, and is issued as a general guide to the considerations associated with the design of maintenance facilities for ammunition, explosives and toxins. 1-2
This UFC applies to all DoD agencies and contractors preparing designs of maintenance facilities for ammunition, explosives and toxins.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-216-02|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|