Standard: RTCA DO-243
GUIDANCE FOR INITIAL IMPLEMENTATION OF COCKPIT DISPLAY OF TRAFFIC INFORMATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides manufacturers a set of guidelines in the design and development of an initial set of Cockpit Display of Traffic Information (CDTI) features. CDTI is the function of presenting surveillance information about the surrounding traffic to the flight crew. This guidance document is advisory in nature and its contents are expected to be a subset of the final CDTI MOPS. That MOPS, when published, will replace this document. In order to comply with certification standards, manufacturers will be required to demonstrate that 1) CDTI meets its intended functions, and 2) CDTI does not interfere with any other aircraft systems. This interim guidance provides a description of the intended functions of CDTI and as such may aid the certification process.
|Document Number:||rtca do-243|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.