Standard: RTCA DO-202
REPORT OF SPECIAL COMMITTEE 159 ON MINIMUM AVIATION SYSTEM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (MASPS) FOR GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM (GPS)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document reports on the Global Positioning System (GPS) and related parameters, for operation and use of a GPS-based navigation system by civil users of the airspace. The report considers the use of GPS both as a supplemental and as a sole means system for en route, terminal area, and non-precision approach operations. Integrity monitoring requirements are presented with a discussion of suitable methods for determining GPS integrity and broadcasting this information to civil aeronautical users. Coordinated with EUROCAE.
|Document Number:||rtca do-202|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.