Standard: UFC 3-710-01A
CODE 3 DESIGN WITH PARAMETRIC ESTIMATING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this Technical Instructions (TI) is to provide design policy and technical guidance to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) for Army Military Construction (MILCON) projects when Code 3 design directives are released. Code 3 design directives are intended to accelerate early execution of project design, provide better definition of customer requirements, improve customer involvement, and implement the use of parametric estimating, at a minimum expenditure of Planning and Design (P&D) funds. The purpose of this TI is to define and develop the scope of a project, its site and cost requirements in sufficient details to assure the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and the Congress that the Army has an executable project.
This TI is effective immediately and applies to Major Subordinate Commands (MSC), district commands and technical centers, and other USACE field offices having MILCON responsibilities, herein referred to as the design agency. It supersedes the AEI for Project Engineering with parametric Estimating published on 6 February 1996.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-710-01a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|