Standard: IEC 60068-3-4
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING - PART 3-4: SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION AND GUIDANCE - DAMP HEAT TESTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60068 provides the necessary information to assist in preparing relevant specifications, such as standards for components or equipment, in order to select appropriate tests and test severities for specific products and, in some cases, specific types of application.
The object of damp heat tests is to determine the ability of products to withstand the stresses occurring in a high relative humidity environment, with or without condensation, and with special regard to variations of electrical and mechanical characteristics. Damp heat tests may also be utilized to check the resistance of a specimen to some forms of corrosion attack.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-3-4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.